Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting Back On Track

Far before I was pregnant I would try to eat well balanced meals and workout regularly. However the past few weeks have been pretty tough on me, as the nausea has picked up. I was pretty nauseous in the morning and sometimes all day! So a lot of food didn't sound good and pretty much sleep sounded the best. I can't get over how tired I am! I want to take a nap all the time. I usually need 9-11 hours of sleep a night. It's crazy! It's amazing how much rest I need to make such a little baby. The baby is about an inch long.

This week I have been really trying to eat well balanced meals and get back to the gym. I have gone to the gym twice this week. I've done 40 minutes of cardio and weights each time. I'm usually pooped when I'm done, but usually feel far better then when I started. I will finish the week off with another workout on Friday. I plan to keep this up throughout the pregnancy. Energy permitting. :)

2 comments:

kristin said...

good job aimee! Be careful with those weights you dont want to lift too much...I think the rule is 25 pounds when you are prego!

Dan and Aimee said...

Thanks for the info. I don't lift any free weights except when I do biceps. I think I'm pretty good with the machines. :) Thanks.

Cookies