Monday, July 28, 2008

2 days until D Day

Well, last Thursday I had my midwife appointment and there was no change. The little boys head is not engaged, so there isn't going to be any change with my dilation until it is. So who knows when he will arrive. I did experience some cramping and discomfort a little bit last night, so maybe something was going on. I may be a bit hopeful. If he is still not born by this Thursday, then I will have my midwife appointment. That will be the last time I will see her. At that appointment they will schedule an appointment for the following week at the hospital. There they will check me and the baby and decide what to do. They won't let me go much longer then that. So no matter what we will see our little guy some time with in the next two weeks. :)

I am excited to hold him, see what he looks like and start learning about this little guy. I think I will actually miss being pregnant. For the most part my pregnancy has gone super well and it's been fine. I count it all a blessing from the Lord.

No comments:

Cookies