Friday, February 1, 2008

2nd Appointment


Last night we had our second appointment with our Midwife. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Amazing! Each step continues to make it more and more real. Everything is going well and the baby is beating right on track. Our next appointment is March 4th. I will also be scheduling an appointment for sometime in March to have our big ultrasound. This is when we will get to see all the body parts and find out if it is a boy or a girl. :)

Many of you may notice that there is no beard in the picture. The other night Dan came home with a haircut and clean shave. Me in my emotional state started to cry. I'm soo happy to see his face. :)

2 comments:

kristin said...

YAY! It is going along so great! I remember hearing Madisons heart beat for the first time. It was amazing.

Heather said...

Yippee! I'm so glad that everything is going smoothly. I think I like the clean shaven Dan as well. I pray daily for you Aim! And I also pray that we get a little girl, but dont tell Dan that ;-)

Cookies