Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun Pictures!






Recently Dan and I had some pictures of us taken for our 4 year anniversary and the pregnancy. It was so much fun and we love the pictures. Our friend Kristin from church took the pictures! She did an awesome job! If you want to see more than what is her check out her blog at http://kristinrogersphotography.typepad.com/ or email me and I can send you the link to a whole bunch of them, frecklednielsen@yahoo.com. Thanks Kristin! We love them! How will we ever decide which ones to get?

The pregnancy is still going really well. I have been so blessed. I am having more swelling in my hands and feet, but all seems to be normal. Friday was supposed to be my last day of work as many of you know, but it seems that I will be working until the 10th. I have two more 15 hour work weeks. Not to bad. It still seems surreal. I can't believe that I'm winding down at work and going to be having a BABY!! WOW! I am going through so much change right now. It is crazy.

I am looking forward to this coming weekend. Dan and I are going away to a bed and breakfast in Pasadena from July 3rd-5th. Our last get away before the baby arrives and to celebrate our anniversary. I'm looking forward to visiting the Huntington Library also.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love love love these pictures!! They are absolutely precious. I can't believe how close its getting. I'm so excited!

Cookies