Thursday, December 6, 2007

WE ARE EXPECTING!!

We are so excited to be expecting a little one. We have been blessed and we praise God for this new life. We hope that this Blog will be a way that all of you can watch us grow over the next 9 months. We will try to keep you up to date with doctor appointments and other fun things!
Currently my first doctors visit is the Friday after Christmas. We'll let you know what happens! :)

How is the mommy to be feeling: super tired! Other then that just excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!

The auntie-to-be is feeling ecstatic! :) heehee...

mschmidt said...

I am soooooo excited!! It feels like yesterday when I used to babysit the cutest little redheaded girl in the world! I cried when Kristina told me!!! You both are about to embark on the most rewarding adventure of your lives! Truly a miracle from God! Just for the record--- my gut feeling is a boy! Feels like a little Ryan! I love you guys, Congrats! Love, Maria

Heather said...

Yeah!!!! I am soooo sooo soooo excited!!

Just another reason I NEED to be back in Cali!

Cookies